Ski pass prices Winter 2012/2013 with details & terms of sale
There exist the following variations of the skipass:
- 3 hour skipass Speikboden
- half a day skipass Speikboden/Klausberg: after 11:30 am
- daily skipass Speikboden/Klausberg
- children up to 6, born after 1st Dezember 2006, ski free of charge and do not need a skipass. Children up to 8,
- born after 1st Dezember 2004, get a free skipass for the period the adult accompanying them acquires one(not valid for hourly passes and day passes, group passes, seasonal passes with choice of days and seasonal passes. These skipasses require a photo and an identity card).
- Children's reductionsare granted from age 6 to the 15th birthday, i.e. to kids born after 1st Dezember 1996, - children older than 14 need an identity card.
- Senior citizens aged 65 and older, born before 1st Dezember 1947, get the reduction for senior citizens.
- Regarding skipass for groups please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com